Ali‘i Luau Package
Take advantage of the best value in the islands. Immerse yourself in genuine Polynesian lifestyles and activities from the past and present. Plus feast at the island’s most authentic luau. It’s the best overall experience the center has to offer. With the Ali‘i Luau Package, you get all of this:
- Enjoy our award-winning Ali‘i Luau
- Explore 42 acres with 6 authentic island villages & exhibits
- Participate in “Go Native” activities like spear throwing, hula dancing, fire making, fishing and canoe paddling
- Experience “Hawaiian Journey,” our new giant screen, cinematic sensory movie and more
- See “HA: Breath of Life”, voted “Hawaii’s Best Live Show” by Hawaii Magazine
The Polynesian Cultural Center is located on the scenic North Shore of O‘ahu and is open Monday through Saturday from noon to 9pm. In our six island villages, our “Go Native” activities let visitors test their skill and courage. Also, drop by our new Hukilau Marketplace–a unique shopping, dining and entertainment destination. The Polynesian Cultural Center is Hawaii’s top-paid visitor attraction.
There’s simply nowhere else you can get all this in one place!
For more information visit www.Polynesia.com