The Polynesian Cultural Center. Come mingle with the warm-hearted, native islanders of the eight different Polynesian villages and exhibits. Row an outrigger canoe, pound bark to create cloth, throw spears, play ancient native games of skill, cook food on firepit rocks, learn the ukulele, hula and more.
The world’s premier Polynesian encounter features:
- Eight authentic Pacific isle villages and villages
- Oahu’s largest evening show spectacle – Ha: Breath of Life
- Interactive “Go Native” adventures and activities
- New, giant-screen, immersive cinema experience – Hawaiian Journey
- Authentic island luaus, plus new fine-dining venues
- 42 acres of lush gardens and water features
Order tickets online, see your concierge or call 1-808-293-3333.