First and Only Zipline Tour on the Island of Oahu
Open Mon-Sat 8am to 6pm, Closed Sundays
(808) 200-7906Don’t forget to mention SeekSpot
Located on O‘ahu’s North Shore, CLIMB Works Keana Farms Zipline Tour consists of eight world class dual ziplines, two rappels, four sky bridges and a fun ATV adventure to the ridge top Their lines, the longest on the island, range from 500 feet to nearly half a mile long. Along the way you’ll learn about Hawaii’s rich history and culture and taste some local fruits while taking in constant panoramic ocean and mountain views of O‘ahu’s famous North Shore.
- 8 world-class dual zip lines, unique sky bridges and boardwalks as well as a few surprise challenges
- A bird’s eye view of a working commercial farm that produces more than 1 million pounds of produce a
year. Learn about ancient and modern agricultural practices, sustainable food production and alternative energy options.
- Hawaii’s culture and history. From learning about the legendary King Kamehameha, to understanding the ancient ahupua’a system and even tasting local fruits, guests are given a true Hawaiian experience.
- Constant panoramic ocean and mountain views of one of the most beautiful places on earth.