The islands of Hawaii often beckon to visitors because of the sunshine, blue skies, and warm ocean waters, but there is another side to our islands that is often overlooked. There are some fun things to do, here on Oahu, on a tropical moonlit night too! Here is a list of our top ten recommendations for enjoying the moonlit nights…
• A moonlight horseback ride on Oahu’s North Shore at Gunstock Ranch
• A moonlight walk to a beautiful waterfall in the tropical gardens of Waimea Valley
• A moonlight dinner cruise
• A Pirate Ship Adventure with music, dancing, and fireworks! (adults only)
• Ha! Breath of Life!…a spectacular evening show at the Polynesian Cultural Center
• An authentic Luau complete with impressive fire-knife dancers at Chief’s Luau
• A full moon photography tour with O’ahu Photography Tours
• An island star gazing venue with Stars Above Hawaii
• The Zoo by Moonlight Tour!
• Art after Dark …an art party at the Honolulu Academy of Art (last Friday of each month from 6-9)
Any and all of these activities promise to be a fun experience and something a little bit different too! So while you are enjoying our island, remember to enjoy some moonlight magic on Oahu!